tomorrow

djjsin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 8, 2004
god i hope we get more channels tomorrow. The only thing left i can see them adding is WGN, RSN, and PPV

please oh please give us RSN's tomorrow!

funny, i got a second reciever installed over the weekend, I was talking to the installer, he said the biggest thing he has had to remove voom systems from people's houses was because of the lack of RSN's (and sounded a bit annoyed, cause people should have realized that before ordering it hehehe).

VOOM NEEDS RSN's

What makes you think we are getting new channels tomorrow?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, RSNs is what is really needed on VOOM. The only SD that I still miss.
But don't expect this tomorrow! Perhaps later on Rainbow-2...

How do I become a PUB member? Is that the donation? I will gladly donate to the site but do not use Paypal...

Thanks in advance! :)

Right.... And how 'bout all those cancellations 'cause Voom doesn't have live coverage of the German football league matches...?

Gee, I am sure all you beer drinking sportsmen will get your fill sometime soon :D Then there'll be complaining that Voom doesn't provide hotdogs to go with the sports cr*p :D :D :D

Ilya said:
Yes, RSNs is what is really needed on VOOM. The only SD that I still miss.
But don't expect this tomorrow! Perhaps later on Rainbow-2...

Not wanting to get too far off topic, but if V* does switch over to Rainbow- 2, will they be able to broadcast simultaneously from both Rainbow-1 and Rainbow-2 until everyone's dish and LNB is switched out? Just curious as to how the changes would be made to the new bird without a disruption of service.. :confused:

djjsin said:
god i hope we get more channels tomorrow. The only thing left i can see them adding is WGN, RSN, and PPV

please oh please give us RSN's tomorrow!

funny, i got a second reciever installed over the weekend, I was talking to the installer, he said the biggest thing he has had to remove voom systems from people's houses was because of the lack of RSN's (and sounded a bit annoyed, cause people should have realized that before ordering it hehehe).

VOOM NEEDS RSN's

And the OurdoorChannel, OLNHD, Starz Theather, StarzKids, the other Starz Channles, all the Encore Channels, Outermax, 5starmax and Trio. But RSNs first. Oh, the kids would like Nick/w and Disney/W

kfried001 said:
And the OurdoorChannel, OLNHD, Starz Theather, StarzKids, the other Starz Channles, all the Encore Channels, Outermax, 5starmax and Trio. But RSNs first. Oh, the kids would like Nick/w and Disney/W
ya none of those are things i really care about. Dont' need any more SD movies, got tons already. OLNHD hasnt' started yet.

I thought voom has all the disny and nick stuff now

Reason why i say tomorrow, is because if you look at all the upgrades, new channel adds, etc, they all happened on tuesday's. The only thing that hasn't which suprised the hell outta me was the most recent channel additions (when they added MTV2, vh1classics, etc). That happened on thursday. Everything else has always been tuesdays. Even the other 2 sets of channel additions so far this month, the one's with the discovery channels, and the one that added lifetime and stuff was both on tuesday's.

Well Im watching the Mantis program on Discoveryhd right now and it looks great. I guess that will end tomorrow.

yanks2402 said:
E-Mail: help@satelliteguys.com

Say that you don't want to use paypal, Scott should be able to help you out :)

Thanks Yanks.... ( I made a rhyme... LOL )

I will send the email off and await further instructions! :)

EDIT: I tried that email link but it did not work... So I sent one off to help.satelliteguys.us

GreatMac said:
Right.... And how 'bout all those cancellations 'cause Voom doesn't have live coverage of the German football league matches...?

Gee, I am sure all you beer drinking sportsmen will get your fill sometime soon :D Then there'll be complaining that Voom doesn't provide hotdogs to go with the sports cr*p :D :D :D
I can't speak for elsewhere, but in the Minneapolis area, most of the local sports are carried of Fox Sports Net - Timberwolves, Twins, U of Minnesota and I believe the Wild as well (I forget after not having hockey for a year). That's a huge percentage of local televised games.

That channel is the only reason I currently pay $28/mo for basic cable.

scottie_h said:
I can't speak for elsewhere, but in the Minneapolis area, most of the local sports are carried of Fox Sports Net - Timberwolves, Twins, U of Minnesota and I believe the Wild as well (I forget after not having hockey for a year). That's a huge percentage of local televised games.

That channel is the only reason I currently pay $28/mo for basic cable.

Same here in TX.... but I dont sub to it.

12 days of complaining left then what are ya'll gonna whine and complain about blah blah blah go outside and look at the world h.d. is coming and great ,be patient not pathetic.

Be Patient

Be Patient is right i am sick and tired of all the whining and complaining give me a break they will add the channels soon we hope and yes the PQ will get better i think we should worry about April 1,2005 i hope Voom survives they have the most HD channels among all the providers. :D

Well said! I am hoping that VOOM lives on well past 4-1-05.

I am not having any PQ issues, and while I would like to see the RSN's and ESPN2HD added I will wait for them. I am hoping to see them before baseball season but if not, no big deal. I love VOOM and the HD is awesome!

Voomin@720p said:
Well said! I am hoping that VOOM lives on well past 4-1-05.

I am not having any PQ issues, and while I would like to see the RSN's and ESPN2HD added I will wait for them. I am hoping to see them before baseball season but if not, no big deal. I love VOOM and the HD is awesome!

I agree with you i am happy with Voom and know i don't have any PQ problems my projector looks good lets all keep vooming. :D

SonicRob said:
I agree with you i am happy with Voom and know i don't have any PQ problems my projector looks good lets all keep vooming. :D
I hate to pop your HD bubble, Rob, but I thought Voom was great the first 2 weeks I had it, then I started "seeing" the picture and it really popped out at me switching from HDNET or OTA. Once the honeymoon is over, you will migrate to the "dark side" and see what we do, it's just a matter of time. ;) Now with the new encoders, if you like the picture now, you would have loved it a month ago. :yes

DarrelP

I can't see what your seeing but i am being honest my PQ is awesome i know allot of you people say it looks crappy but i don't see that i hope Voom could fix the problem so you could be happy with the PQ. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts