Tonight On Satellite Nation -- Bob Heil!!

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Satellite Nation Season 2, Ep. 6

On the upcoming Episode of Satellite Nation, we sit down and have a talk with Bob Heil. Bob Heil is the Founder and CEO of Heil Sound. Bob is responsible for making some of the biggest rock bands of all time sound so good. In fact if it wasn't for Bob some of these bands would not have made it as, he toured with them making sure they sounded so great. Grateful Dead, Joe Walsh, The Who, and Peter Frampton just to name a few.

Bob was also a C-Band Satellite Dish installer for years. Listen to hear more about that!
Heil microphones are noted as the best in Amateur Radio.
Many Many of today's music groups and singers will not go on stage if they don't have a Heil Mic. Bob explains why his is the best and he is just not bragging, they are the best for a reason.

This is a must listen to show! If your not a regular listener because you are not into all that Satellite Dish stuff, well this is the show you have been waiting for. Listen as Bob tells how a little boy from Marissa, Illinois became what he is today. He has led an amazing life. I have talked to Bob before and have listened to his story, but sitting down with him and listening again I was still amazed.

Listen here on SatelliteGuys Radio, Wednesday, September 24th at 8PM ET / 5PM PT.
Also you can catch us on Access America on Galaxy 19(97W) Ku
12115 V 22424
Audio PID 4135

If you have questions or comments, Like our Facebook page and post your comment or question.

Also be sure to follow us on Twitter @satnatradio

Reactions: Titanium
Don't forget guys almost time!!! You don't want to miss this interview!!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)