KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Wow all I will say what a great start to the new season. I will not say more since I'm on the east coast. But it was a 5 stars in my book.:up

looking for some help, our dvr cut out right after
he steps on the bus at the end of the episode
did I miss anything after that?

Nope, just a slow pull-away shot from him on the bus.

However, you missed next week's promo that
reveals House has not yet got his license back, and is thus not permitted to do any procedures or have contact with patients. House jokes he has no problem with the latter.

Thanks for putting next week's promo as a spoiler.

Although it is technically not a rules violation to mention the "scenes from next week", I make a point of never watching them, because I want to watch each episode without knowing anything about it.

( The point of the "scenes from next week" is always to get people to watch the next episode, and I already know that I am going to do so. )

So, I do personally appreciate putting promo advertisements or scenes from next week in spoiler tags.

I only saw hour one last night, cant wait to get home and watch hour two tonight.

Hour one was very good, and I love seeing House's mind ticking trying to figure the easy way out of there. :)

I have to say that I was really impressed with the whole episode. I found many of the scenes very touching. It was shocking to see House finally breakdown and ask for help.

I am very excited to see where the slightly adjusted House will go. Will he have problems staying off the Vicodan? Will he continue to get therapy? How will his new outlook on things change the dynamics of his job? I can't wait to find out.

I was impressed with the guest cast, but somewhat disappointed in how they were under-utilized.

Andre Braugher was very good, as always. We will be seeing a lot more of him this season, as House continues to work through his issues. He represents the only character on the show who can hold his own against House, and is obviously his equal in diagnostic skills.

OTOH, I was very disappointed in how Curtis Armstrong was used. We saw a new side of him, not like the over the top berserker we have seen in Revenge of the Nerds, Risky Business, Moonlighting, etc. However the part he was given could have been played by anyone and was mostly invisible. I wonder if we will be seeing more of him as the season progresses.

My wife sat down to watch the first hour before work the other morning and ended up watching the whole thing! :)

I've been impressed so far. Messing around with formula can be dangerous, but the writers seem to have pulled it off.

Watched the season premiere on Hulu. Never really watched before and have to say I enjoyed it alot. You may have a new reg in your thread. I watched the second episode last night. Will get caught up this weekend.

Watched the season premiere on Hulu. Never really watched before and have to say I enjoyed it alot. You may have a new reg in your thread. I watched the second episode last night. Will get caught up this weekend.
If you are watching House for the first time, note that you are coming into the middle of lots of things (such as House's psychological problems, his relationships with other doctors, their relationships with each other, etc.).

If you are watching House for the first time, note that you are coming into the middle of lots of things (such as House's psychological problems, his relationships with other doctors, their relationships with each other, etc.).

Yeah I know. I am going to rent the DVD's for the past seasons and catch up.

Yeah I know. I am going to rent the DVD's for the past seasons and catch up.

I've had problems renting TV seasons lately since they started splitting them into individual disks. It often costs as much as buying the season for recent stuff.

Also, Comcast has last season on VoD right now. I haven't checked Fox online or Hulu, but you may be able to watch past seasons for free there as well.

I've had problems renting TV seasons lately since they started splitting them into individual disks. It often costs as much as buying the season for recent stuff.

Also, Comcast has last season on VoD right now. I haven't checked Fox online or Hulu, but you may be able to watch past seasons for free there as well.

I have Netflix so the costs for getting discs for past seasons is not really an issue. Hulu just has this seasons online. Foxonline usually only has this season's also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)