Tonight's Leafs Habs preseason game

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Anyone trying to watch this game on NHL TV? I click to watch it and it takes me over to freaking ESPN. What is going on?
I was watching during flipping thru the channels and it was on the NHL network only thing was it was joined in the 2nd period not the start of the game. I don't know what service you have but ESPN and Turner have NHL hockey for the next seven years. ESPN+ will broadcast 25 games and TNT and TBS will broadcast the rest. NHL network is probably going to be only reruns of games if at all.

I have NHL TV. So I stream. I did notice the Leafs Habs on NHL network. The stupid thing is it looks like NHL is redirecting to ESPN. Which sucks. I know ESPN has the rights again, but I can't stand that channel. Usually NHL TV just passes through to the teams network carrier. Now this year they are sending people to ESPN+. Now I have to see these stupid ads for Steven A Smith and the other donkeys that are on that station.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I have NHL TV. So I stream. I did notice the Leafs Habs on NHL network. The stupid thing is it looks like NHL is redirecting to ESPN. Which sucks. I know ESPN has the rights again, but I can't stand that channel. Usually NHL TV just passes through to the teams network carrier. Now this year they are sending people to ESPN+. Now I have to see these stupid ads for Steven A Smith and the other donkeys that are on that station.
Do you have a streaming service like YouTubeTV or Fubo or anything that has TNT and TBS because you'll need a service provider for those networks.

Reactions: WolfJT
Yes, I have Sling so I'm good there. I guess to watch all NHL games you'll just need ESPN+ subscription to get the local broadcasts. Very interesting that NHL has dropped the NHL TV subscription.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts