Tonights Twins / Yankees Game Blocked??

db2 said:
I'm done. Scheduled a Directv install for tomorrow afternoon.

There were actually a lot of things I liked about Dish but in the end I just got tired of the programming disputes. I know Directv has had disputes too but with Dish I'm now afraid of what channels or programs I'll lose tomorrow or the next day or the next day. I feel like with Dish I could turn on The Masters this weekend to find that they've dropped my local CBS affiliate.

I understand both sides of the argument and I understand the networks (FSN) have a hand in this too but at the end of the day the service provider (Dish) has to find a way to deliver the product(s) their customers desire.

Direct has a cool Masters Package and it is free. It includes an interactive mix channel and about 4 other channels dedicated to different holes and Masters programming

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

yep. Gramma called me today to inform me :)

Hi Gramma! :wave

hee hee. She called me about 45 minutes after the game started to let me know. She would have called earlier but "she didnt want to jinx it"....I didnt know about the agreement reached until I logged back in a couple hours later. Good part of living 1/2 mile away is when she sits on the remote and it changes to something weird I can go fix it. Figured out to lock all the channels she doesnt get so that doesn't happen...she went crazy trying to get the channels for the Starz package to go in when they were added. She said she would hit 350 and it kept going to 349 (the slate).....whoops :eek:

Hey, she has more wits about her than you.......she has DISH! :p
Dish works for her because she is SD only with 2 receivers...she's had it I wanna say 12 years now....1 of the receivers is the same 301 she had from the beginning....back when you paid $150 for the system at Sears and you got 10 monthly $15 credits to offset the equipment price. She actually got Dish when Time Warner (at the time) pulled FSN North for a couple months due to a dispute.

Of Course AT200 (at the time called AT100CD) was only 30 bucks too ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts