Tons of primestar dish's (Brand New) Other stuff added!

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Hey I'm working with a guy that has excess inventory of prime star dish's. Would anyone be interested. The only issue is shipping to you! It can be rather expensive and finding boxes might be an issue. Please let me know, if I can get enough people together I will go pick these up for you and send them out as long as you pay for shipping and cost of the dish. Let me know as here is a copy of the email I got when inquiring myself.

Robert,

I have a number of 75-E as well as 84-E antennas, all with 2-3/8 inch mast cap. And most have original NJRC H/V Ku-band LNBF (2 output).
Most were new in the box (sitting on a warehouse shelf somewhere) and never opened when I acquired them. However, the cardboard did not
store well, and I was forced to discard it. Antennas are stacked in my storage building, and other parts are boxed up. They are available for
pickup only----will not be repackaged for shipping due to the awkwardness of these items. If you don't mind driving to within 1/2 hour of
Wisconsin Dells (we're 16 miles south of Reedsburg, WI), they are available for pickup.

Pricing: 75-E with H/V LNBF 3 sets for 100.00
84-E with H/V LNBF 50.00 per set

I can probably round up about ten of the 84-E units, and possibly 15 to 20 of the 75-E antennas.

If i can get enough people together. He said that he could....

I can probably round up about ten of the 84-E units, and possibly 15 to 20 of the 75-E antennas.

Let me know what you all want. I would like to take an 84e myself and a 75e.

If everyone prepays then I can run upthere and get them one, then I will have to caculate shipping for you. I dont know how much these weigh, or what the dementions of the box is. Thats my only issue.

Speaking of the devil! I just got this in my email inbox..

Robert,

If you can sell at least ten antennas.

Should not be any problem coming up with at least 10 of the 75-E antennas, plus another 10 of the 84-E antennas, at previous prices quoted.

Other things that people might be interested in:

2-3/8 inch UNIVERSAL MOUNTING BRACKETS 39.00 each 3 for 100.00 15 or more available

3-inch NON-PENETRATING ROOF MOUNT...in a huge box, new 50.00 each 2 available

3 inch WALL MOUNT BRACKETS several 39.00 each

3 inch ROOF MOUNT BRACKETS several 39.00 each

EAGLE-MSI 90 cm "T-Mount" Antennas new in box 39.00 each 3 for 100.00

LNBFs extra.

About 20 C-band IRDs (no remotes) free for the taking.....spare parts, power supplies, whatever....

At least 10 Prodelin 90 cm reflectors....no hardware, mounts, or legs...........FREE

Used C-band Polar Mounts for 7-1/2 foot dish...................50.00 each 2 available
Might be useful for a larger offset dish, in motorizing with conventional linear actuator.

PATRIOT 60 cm (24 inch) offset antennas, with universal mounting bracket new in box 20.00 each
(Have seen them used as a cheap way of picking up local 2.4 GHz Internet links...just attach a downconverter at focal point)

Bell ExpressVu 18 inch antennas....new in box 15.00 each 20.00 with DBS LNBF

Ok guys, If you wantem let me know. I need ten people or ten dish's sold in order to make this happen. Please PM me if you are intrested and how many you want. IF you want other stuff that has been listed let me know as I will be making a grocery list. I will pick all this stuff up, and we can ship it to you. If we get over ten people it will be ok as there is more than enough invitory. But we need 10 People. Im looking to make a run in the next two weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)