Tony Almeida

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

What are Almeida's motives?

• He turned and is working for Starkwood

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • He turned and is working for another terrorist organization

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • He's a secret agent who needed to kill Moss to protect his cover

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • He's killed moss to avoid prison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • No idea!

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters

darrencp22

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 10, 2007
Lockport, NY (Buffalo Suburb)
Last week's big shocker was Larry Moss' assasination by Almeida.

Any thoughts on Almeida's motives? Why did he prevent the toxic missle attack to only betray the govt later? Did he need to kill Moss to protect his cover or is he working for Starkwood?

Speculate!

I voted secret agent to protect cover, but I believe that moss was mortally wounded and he knew that so that is why he did it, in true 24 fashion we will probably find out that he only "knocked" him out by holding his breath just for the right amount of time so he could please everybody!

I voted secret agent to protect cover, but I believe that moss was mortally wounded and he knew that so that is why he did it, in true 24 fashion we will probably find out that he only "knocked" him out by holding his breath just for the right amount of time so he could please everybody!

I hadn't thought that. Good point. I'm not buying that he's turned. But you never know :)

I have to say...there are a lot of times with 24 that you can see a twist coming. This one, however, caught me looking completely the other way. Kudos to the writing staff on this one. I don't know where it's going or what Tony's motives may turn out to be, but last week's episode has to go down as one of the biggest twists in 24 history.

I have to agree with Stuart, Moss had to have been pretty torn up. From the looks of it, Moss was wearing a vest and most of the shot was focused on his torso... makes you definitely wonder if Almeda wasn't faking his murder since he already helped with Rene's earlier in the day.

Wouldn't his being a secret agent make him a quadruple agent? Or more?

I am wondering if the canister will be used as a way to find a cure for exposure. He would have to keep his partner in the dark...until he turns AGAIN! thus the knock out not death Moss (my Guess). How this all pieces together has got me confused,one event goes wrong and the plan never gets off the ground. I still think the presidents daughter will end up the envolved in the whole thing in the end.

OK, huge twist, I just watched this week's episode last night. And if Tony is now "bad" I'm done. I mean I'm going to be really really pissed. It makes no sense that he would risk his life and almost be blown up by the rocket fuel explosion and then go bad 15 mins later.

I agree there could be something about finding a cure, but it wouldn't make sense to kill Moss just to save Jack.

I don't think Tony's bad. He's making it appear that way so he can use that as leverage to recover any more unaccounted canisters.

He "finished off" Larry to gain the other guy's trust that he was indeed "bad". Tony must've figured Larry was near death anyways, so he just finished him off.

I voted secret agent, because that is what I want to believe, but I really have no clue.

This has been a great season so far. So much better than last year; although I wasn't quite as impressed with Elisha Cuthbert's return. Not as much eye candy as I remembered. :)

I voted secret agent, because that is what I want to believe, but I really have no clue.

This has been a great season so far. So much better than last year; although I wasn't quite as impressed with Elisha Cuthbert's return. Not as much eye candy as I remembered. :)

my, my like i'm almost shocked here rocky! after the great debate we had about elisha and now you say this.

since i have recorded this season but haven't watched yet i can only comment what i've read. tony says he's trying to avenge michelle's death. maybe, he is still broken up about it and feels responsible. maybe, he secretly wishes he were dead instead of her. maybe, he's so confused that he really wants to die so he can join her.

didn't he once go to jail to protect her? i think he loves her so much that given the circumstances of her horrible death, it makes sense to him that he wishes the same for himself.

maybe, i'm totally in left field. but this is 24 and stranger things have happened!