Tony Hawk RIDE

Heavie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 20, 2004
Maryland
I seen a video on cnet tv. Tony Hawk is demostrateing the game. Weird to hear myself say, I thought it was a little cool looking. I never like the tony hawk series.

I was looking at the price of $120 for a game that once I play for a hour or two. It's going to collect dust. I know there is some of you guys are guitar hero or rock band fans. I like to know if anyone get the Tony Hawk Ride and if it's worth the price?

It's funny you can't rent it from gamefly.

I seen a video on cnet tv. Tony Hawk is demostrateing the game. Weird to hear myself say, I thought it was a little cool looking. I never like the tony hawk series.

I was looking at the price of $120 for a game that once I play for a hour or two. It's going to collect dust. I know there is some of you guys are guitar hero or rock band fans. I like to know if anyone get the Tony Hawk Ride and if it's worth the price?

It's funny you can't rent it from gamefly.
That and DJ Hero are going to have to get a drastic price cut before I consider trying them out.. Either that or my local Hollywood Video lets me rent them..

Yeah, I was checking out DJ Hero aswell. The price is to much. I give it some time and maybe I see one use at a very discounted price.

They have DJ Hero on display at most Best Buys, there was somewhat of a line to try it out when I went by earlier today.

Haven't played it, have little interest in doing so other than to see how to even play the game with that turntable controller.

I've heard that The Ride is getting some pretty bad reviews regarding gameplay.
The main complaint seems to be that the difficulty curve is too steep, and that the lowest skill level is too easy and the next one up is too complicated to enjoy. Seems like one would be better served just picking up a copy of THPS 3 and playing that. That was the last Tony Hawk game I remember really enjoying.

in a review I read about this game they said that the tricks are way to hard to do and your ankles will hurt after playing for about an hour lol, plus they mentioned that it is very over priced. Xplay said pretty much the same thing, I will just stick to Skate 2 for my skating fix

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts