Too MANY ADS!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved this to the operations center. For one you are not listed as a supporter yet. When did you pay? Give it a couple of hours for the system to catch up. :)

Reactions: T134
I paid on the 20th of June 2014, and the system [in the screen where you pay for the membership] says that my membership expires on 20 June 2015. Is it 2015 ALREADY???

I think I figured out what happened... he had another Pub Membership (from the old software) which expired.

So I just reset his pub membership to restart from today so he didn't lose any overlapping time. :)

Reactions: TheKrell
Ok, Why are we seeing ads at the bottom of peoples posts, seems one per page, no one particular ...

This started today that I can tell.

Ok, Why are we seeing ads at the bottom of peoples posts, seems one per page, no one particular ...

Also, I can no longer send a PM and have no idea how to Delete many of my current PMs ... do you really have to do them 1 at a time ?

I do not see them... Maybe do the famous Scott G trick of clearing cookies?

Jimbo's Pim Membership expired. :). But he fixed that now. :). (Thank you).

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The supporting founders paid money when the site was new (at the time it was any amount) and per the rules they were grandfathered in with no expiration.

The supporting founders paid money when the site was new (at the time it was any amount) and per the rules they were grandfathered in with no expiration.
How long did the supporting founders option last ?
When was that ? How long ? What did it take back then ?

Just curious, I was a little late to the party.

Actually I was just teasing Scott typing "Pim Membership" instead of "Pub Membership" when he typed his response in from his phone.

It took me a couple weeks to find this site after Scott created it since it was censored on the other site and took a bit to figure out what had happened.

Reactions: Tampa8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)