Status
Not open for further replies.

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Tool bar with the fonts, font color, emojis, etc is missing when I submit post, replies, etc. I know it use to be there, but no more. I use the web site SatGuys classic style in IE11. Thanks for any help.

Tool bar with the fonts, font color, emojis, etc is missing when I submit post, replies, etc. I know it use to be there, but no more. I use the web site SatGuys classic style in IE11. Thanks for any help.
Disregard, figured it out. I had SatGuys web site listed in the compatibility view settings in IE11. Deleted it from the list and the tool bar is now there.

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
Glad you figured it out, I was just getting ready to go look to see if I could replicate.

Glad you figured it out, I was just getting ready to go look to see if I could replicate.
Thanks anyway. I was troubleshooting the issue with a fellow SatGuys friend in PMs and then it dawned on me to check the compatibility view settings in IE11 tools and it was there. I must of listed it sometime for some reason. Deleted it and everything is good now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)