Tool of the Week: Jose Canseco gets bashed in attempt to make splash in ring

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
How many times will former athletes get into a boxing ring before they realize the sport is NOT easy? Canseco gets my vote for tool of the week...
!sadroll
Source

ATLANTIC CITY - The former Bash Brother got his head bashed in Saturday night.

In less time than it takes to round the bases after one of his moon-shot homers, Jose Canseco was knocked out by former NFL return man Vai Sikahema in their celebrity boxing match that was equal parts "Saturday Night Fever" meets "Road House." How's this for star power - 1993 Phillies World Series goat Mitch Williams was ringside for the main event.

Sikahema, who was an amateur Golden Gloves champ during his youth before starring in the NFL, rocked Canseco with a devastating left hook in the first 30 seconds that dropped the former slugger to the mat. After a brief recovery, Canseco withstood another flurry of punches from the "Tongan Terror" before falling like a timber and mercifully ending his night.

Asked after the fight if there were any surprises, Sikahema said, "That it didn't finish in the first 30 seconds."

"Don't even think your size is going to matter," Sikahema, who is seven inches shorter and 43 pounds lighter than Canseco, continued. "In Philadelphia we will chop you down."

Full Story

I thought that was the funniest thing I had seen in a while. :D LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts