Top 100 music channels

skierrob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
I had HD Bronze, now I guess I have Top 100 with HD... but I'm not getting the music channels that were supposedly added. Anyone else not getting them (or getting them?) I've been on hold forever with Dish... and they haven't been able to help at all so far. Thanks!

Scott has mentioned they havent turned them on yet
Actually Scott posted...
"They have no flipped them on yet, but they should be on by 5pm."

Of course, he didn't specify which day, month, or year :)

FWIW I was a Bronze subscriber too. The CD channels are not working for me either.

Talon Dancer

Even after multiple Check Switch tests over several days, which forced the Program Guide updates, these channels still did not appear. Eventually I called E* Customer Service to get the CD-Music channels 'activated'. YMMV

Talon Dancer

There must be some sort of fluke here since some have them and some don't.

I have (the old At60 plus) now called AT100 plus(locals) and wasn't getting the CD audio channels. So I called in and E* sent my receiver a "hit" and then they came on(in about 10 min).
Not sure IF ... a smart card reboot might have done the same.
But calling E* and explaining I wasn't getting them ... worked.

I had Dish Tech Service send me a "hit" last Saturday and it did not work. If I wait a few more days, is there any reason a second "hit" might now work ?

is a hit what one needs if they have AT100 and the dish music channels are there, show up as subscribed (that color in the program guide) yet there is no audio and the video is the song info box?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)