Top 120 Extra Channels.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

coinmaster32

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2010
USA
This info might be handy for new subscribers or people wanting to downgrade.

I currently sub to Top 120, and found quite a few channels in my guide that you supposedly need Top 200 and above to get.

Channels you can get in TP120 that are supposed to be in TP200.

Science Channel at 193.
Current at 216
AMC at 130
Nuvo at 167
WE Tv at 128

TP120 Channels that are supposed to be in TP250.

DIY at 111
Movieplex at 377
Hallmark Movie Channel at 187

The only reason why I didn't like Top 120 is because it didn't have DIY or Science, now that I know it does, I can't be happier.

So if there are channels in higher packages that were a deal breaker for you, check this thread out to see if there are any channels you could be getting in Top 120 and paying less for.

Diy network is on free preview. However I refuse to pay an extra 30 something bucks just to get DIY network, I think its really stupid to have it on the top tier, maybe put it on ala carte.

Edit: Anything lower then 120 is junk filler, the smart pack has a few channels I want, but otherwise the rest of the channels are junk filler.

Diy network is on free preview. However I refuse to pay an extra 30 something bucks just to get DIY network, I think its really stupid to have it on the top tier, maybe put it on ala carte.

I agree. What I don't get is that DIY is included in the Family package. If they can put it in a $19.99 package, why can't they put it in Top 120?

If you look at the Free Preview channel - Channel 101 - I believe it indicates that WE and NUVO are now a part of AT120. I'm going solely on memory from about a week ago, since I'm at work and not in front of the TV currently. Maybe someone here can quickly look at channel 101 and verify.

Is the Hallmark Channel being moved to another package? They have been airing a message for the last month, that this channel is being moved 1-1-13!

For what it's worth, DISH has the Free Preview channel on 103. It outlines what is currently available in free preview and the duration. If ever in question it might be a good place to start in determining whether something is being moved to a lower package - in most instances it will be free preview.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)