Top 250 and Dish movie pass

bha19

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
usa
I am trying to lower my bill and noticed that I am paying for top 250 and Dish movie pack. Why does top 250 say it includes these channels when I am Paying $10 for the movie pack? I do not really need the movies but if they are included in top 250 why pay twice? I may go down to top 200 instead as well as drop the movie package as I other ways to get my movies.

Reactions: TheKrell
I am trying to lower my bill and noticed that I am paying for top 250 and Dish movie pack. Why does top 250 say it includes these channels when I am Paying $10 for the movie pack? I do not really need the movies but if they are included in top 250 why pay twice? I may go down to top 200 instead as well as drop the movie package as I other ways to get my movies.

Sometimes some of the content of the add-on packages overlaps, but channels that are included in Dish Movie Pack but not in AT250 are:

HD Net Movies (also in Dish Movie Pack and Flex Pack)
Crime and Investigation (in DMP, National Action Pack, Stars & Stripes, and Variety Pack)
Starz Kids and Family (in America's Everything, DMP, Starz)
Indieplex
Retroplex
Epix 1, Epix 2, Epix Hits (in DMP and Epix)
MGM
Sony Movie Channel
PixL (DMP, Flex Pack, Heartland, Latino Dos, Latino Max)

Sometimes some of the content of the add-on packages overlaps, but channels that are included in Dish Movie Pack but not in AT250 are:

HD Net Movies (also in Dish Movie Pack and Flex Pack)
Crime and Investigation (in DMP, National Action Pack, Stars & Stripes, and Variety Pack)
Starz Kids and Family (in America's Everything, DMP, Starz)
Indieplex
Retroplex
Epix 1, Epix 2, Epix Hits (in DMP and Epix)
MGM
Sony Movie Channel
PixL (DMP, Flex Pack, Heartland, Latino Dos, Latino Max)

Thanks. How about the other way around? Suppose bha (or I) drops down to AT200 but retains the Movie Pack? How many movie channels will he miss?

Thanks. How about the other way around? Suppose bha (or I) drops down to AT200 but retains the Movie Pack? How many movie channels will he miss?
There isn't a comparison between Dish Movie Pack and the regular programming packages, but regular packages can be compared here.

The major difference between top 200 and 250 are the movie channels Starz and The Movie Channel which have multiple channels.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts