Top 5 Ways To Save Money With Dish Network!!!

"also if you are having signal loss issues, call in to document the issue, TSRs and CSRs are only allowed to give you time without service adjustments from when you call in originially and have the issue documented. So if you have signal loss in september don't wait until october to call in and expect a full month's credit."

I am curious about this. I have experienced signal loss more frequently in the last year. Even during the lightest rain or even just clouds. Will they give service credits for these types of events?

... he said that Dish will randomly put PPV movies on customer's bills to make more money since there is no way to prove you didn't order it. I wish I had a tape recorder....

BS. It's never happened to me, and I've never heard of it happening to anyone else.

EXCEPT- one guy who it turned out had a neighbor ordering PPV with a remote with the same address as he. Could that be your problem? Change your remote address. UHF travels (TV2 remote).

... he said that Dish will randomly put PPV movies on customer's bills to make more money since there is no way to prove you didn't order it. I wish I had a tape recorder....

if you believe this i am sorry. do u really think that a multi million dollar company with millions of customers really has a team of agents that go in and add PPV to peoples accts and make it look like it was orderd through the remote.

the TV2 thing that Navychop said is true

I'm sorry you dont believe anything that hasn't personally happened to you, but I can only relay what happened to me, and what a Dish onsite technician told me. He probably has a lot more experience than you. No one anywhere near me has Dish.

I'm sorry you dont believe anything that hasn't personally happened to you, but I can only relay what happened to me, and what a Dish onsite technician told me. He probably has a lot more experience than you. No one anywhere near me has Dish.

It's not a question of "not personally happened to me", it's a case of not being reported over the past 10 years in four different internet forums and newsgroups.

Anyone with technical qualifications can become an installer without necessarily having any real knowledge of what goes on at Dish.

1,000 installers can repeat this myth to each other, and it doesn't make it true, and it doesn't mean that one of them has any first-hand knowledge of this supposed fraud actually occurring. It's simply what people would like to believe, since installers often think that EchoStar is shortchanging them in some way or another.

A good example of a widespread myth that is not true is "People used to believe the Earth is flat." In actuality, that was part of a popular novel published in the 19th Century. We have plenty of evidence of knowledge of the round earth from hundreds of years ago.

PS All transactions in a computer system are associated with account numbers. It's possible for data corruption or some other technical error to occasionally put a transaction in the wrong account. Over the years, I've had that happen once or twice with store or credit card accounts. That's not the same as intentional fraud.

back to address the question about weather related signal loss

dish network does not offer adjustments to weather related signal loss

if you are having frequent signal loss with the slightest bad weather your dish most likely is picking up a weak signal to begin with and may need to be realigned

as far as dish adding ppvs on to an account, i would have to say i do not believe that is what happened. i am sure that something did happen for you there, but i would suspect a different explenation

clubdish is the best way to save. right now, i have seen accounts where there are creidts from a dozen club dish cards. one account the cust is not even paying for his service on his everything pack with 2 hd dvrs due to his mass amounts of referrals. too bad you cant give out so many you get credits where dish owes you money each month. you can only earn enough montly credits to the amount of your bill.

How can you see if you have been charged $5 phone access...

sometimes I turn on my TV and I see the warning that I will be charged a fee but my phone line IS CONNECTED!

Will this charge be seen clearly on my bill?

And is it true that you will not be charged a DVR fee if you upgrade to the 721 reciever?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts