Top 60 Plus!??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

strrlvr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2004
Dallas, TX
I'm looking at upgrading my Top 120 to 180, and I see this Top 60 Plus package. What is this? It's the same cost as the Top 120 plan, and I can't tell a noticeable difference.... Am I missing something?

I get that, but why does E* rate it as the same as the Top 120?

This is so unimportant, that I feel as if I'm wasting my posting time....

Dont ever feel that way LOL :) The sports channels is why because they cost a high $$ amount to carry. If your gonna go with top 60 + just go with the 120 as you get more channels for the same price :)

Actually, the top 60 plus was perfect for me. I live in the South and AT60+ added Fox Sports South and Turner South. Both of these channels show the Braves games, which was important in our house. We have no need for any of the other channels that are between this package and AT120

So DishNetwork offers different channel packages with one having 60 more channels for the same price? This makes no sense. I would like the 60+ package, but if it's the same cost at the 120 then.......

Why not offer the 60+ package at a price between the 60 and 120? Just one of those things that make you confused, I guess.

The AT60+ price listed includes AT60, your RSN (a $5 increase) and locals (a $5 increase)

The AT120 price is just AT and Not locals, add locals and you'll see AT60+ is $5 less

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)