Top 60 to Top 100?

kryong

Original poster
Dec 14, 2006
I just saw they changed the program America's Top 60 channel to Top 100 channel at the same price. I'm currently subscribing Top60. What I shall I do to watch new channels included in Top100?
Should I call dishnetwork to subscribe "new service" of Top100? Does it affect any of 18 month commitment (reset the starting month)?

Thanks,
Then it gets somewhat technical now.. I saw one of channels were added with Top100. But I can't see that channel with my current Top60.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/...ming_packages/channels/index.asp?NetwID=50865

Is it somewhat related with my satelite setup? I just check with my system info that I see satelite 119 and 110, but this channel says satelite 148, 121, 118.7 & 61.5 What shall I do to watch this channel? Should I re-install my DVR? Any instruction would be appreciated.

Looks like to get that channel you would need an upgrade to the dish on your house. If I were you I'd call Dish customer service and ask what they can do for you so you can get this channel. They may offer to upgrade you to a Dish 1000 (possibly at your expense, I'm not sure). It's not an issue with your DVR though.

They just changed the package name, you don't need to do anything. :D

No, there actually was a change besides the package name. CD Audio channels 1-32 are now part of the package. There were no audio channels available with it until today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)