Top60 vs. Top60 Plus?

JKeats

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 6, 2005
Kind of a basic question here but I was just currious. I'm thinking of actually downgrading from the 120 to the 60 as really I'd only be losing 3 chan's I would like to keep and for the 10 bucks savings each month it'll be worth it for me.

Anyway... I was poking around the site looking at what was in the 60 package and I, for the life of me, can't figure out what the difference is between the 60plus and the regular 60. With locals, the regular 60 is still less than the 60plus. And I can't see any extra stations or anything.

Can someone clue me in?

AT60 Plus includes your RSN(s) for $5 more

You really lose a lot of programming dropping down from AT120 to AT60 that saving the 10 bucks a month for everything you lose isn't really worth it

i don't know what RSN means. sorry. are those locals? because according to the website the regular 60 plus locals is 31.99.

as for the drop... you're right... but we just bought a house and are having to pinch every penny. it blows... i know... but it's the way it's gonna have to be for us right now at this point. hopefully i can jump back up sometime soon. in the mean time the only stations i ever watch that i'll be losing is Fox News, Discovery Health, and Animal Planet. the rest of the stations i'm losing i don't think i've ever once watched. lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts