Toroidal T90 Satellite Caluclation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

free1965tv

Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
Just want to get an opinion of those who owns a Toroidal dishes. I use the Toroidal calculator from SatLex and the values for guide bar, azimunth, elevation, and skew are a bit off compare to what is given by Wave Frontier support. So I am not so sure now which one should I use. The one from SatLex or Wave Frontier. I am using the same exact location on the SatLex as Wave Frontier.
Greatly appreciated for your input.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I've found Wave Frontier to be far more acurate.. I need to send them an email to find out where I'm off.. half my lnbs are right on the #'s they specified the other half are off by plenty.

I have found them both good guides, however because of the tolerances of manufacturing the two reflective surfaces, mounting arms, and brackets I think neither will "bang" on when you set the LNBFs.
I like SatLex because I can play with the satellite range I would like to see, and setup my center satellite accordingly.
Bob

Just want to get an opinion of those who owns a Toroidal dishes. I use the Toroidal calculator from SatLex and the values for guide bar, azimunth, elevation, and skew are a bit off compare to what is given by Wave Frontier support. So I am not so sure now which one should I use. The one from SatLex or Wave Frontier. I am using the same exact location on the SatLex as Wave Frontier.
Greatly appreciated for your input.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

The one which works !!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)