Torque TV better be for Real - I'm on it!

DrivinTooFast

Original poster
Dec 21, 2005
I'm on one of the new Torque TV shows - Motorsport Ranch. It's a reality based TV Show. I'll let you guys try to figure out who I am. But in the meantime, I have DirectTV and I am trying to figure how I am going to see the actual show.

Hopefully we will be able to figure out how to have a cast show party. Enjoy the show, I know we had a lot of fun shooting it and racing our cars.

Yes, you saw the pilot show that was used to create and sell the series. Motorsport Ranch was picked up for 13 episodes on VOOM. I hear through the grapevine that the show will begin to air in February on Torque TV.

We have completed all the on track shooting for the first 12 episodes and we would have been done with the finale except we had a nasty day of weather at the track so we are postponed until January to shoot the finale.

From what I hear, the show may be picked up for a second season. I know that most of the races were REALLY good races and we were all surprised at how good the racing was. I am really looking forward to seeing the final cut product and seeing all the races. Especially since I know just about everyone in the show.

It should be a really fun show to watch. No betting allowed!

No, I have only been in one TV show so far. Although, with my dashing good looks and humility I am sure to end up on Survivor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts