XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Do you feel lucky today? ;)

Play HD DVD Challenge at Toshiba's website!
You could instantly win a Toshiba HD Entertainment Center and other great prizes!

Jamey K said:
Can I drive down and watch yours until mine gets here?

Absolutely. Gotta bring some titles though. VE shipped just the unit. I got some in my Netflix Q but they wont be here till tomorrow afternoon I think. :(

I got beer. A half barrel of Sierra Nevada draft ale. Its very delicious.

I tried three times - no luck.
Each time I am failing on a King Kong question since I haven't watched the movie - waiting for HD version... :D

Ilya said:
I tried three times - no luck.
Each time I am failing on a King Kong question since I haven't watched the movie - waiting for HD version... :D

You don't need to answer the questions correctly to enter. Also, with a total of 190 prizes, I doubt if anyone here will actually win anything. The odds are way against it. The following are from the contest rules (http://www.capturethebeast.com/rules_pop.html)
Contest Rules said:
You will be asked up to two (2) trivia questions (you do not need to answer the questions correctly) and then be granted an opportunity to “spin the dvd” to see if you have won an instant-win prize.
Contest Rules said:
There are a total of 190 prizes available in the Promotion. Odds of winning Promotion prizes depend on the number of eligible game plays received and the day and time of game play. The Quantity, Prize Description/Average Retail Value (“ARV”) of prizes in the Promotion are as follows:

(10) Grand Prizes: A Toshiba High Definition Entertainment System, including a 62” HD TV (62HM195) with stand and Toshiba’s HD-A1 HD-DVD player and a Sponsor selected collection of twelve (12) Universal Studios DVDs, (ARV $4,499.99 ea.);

(10) First Place Prizes: A Sponsor selected collection of twelve (12) Universal Studios DVDs (ARV $300 ea.);

(20) Second Place Prizes: A Toshiba Portable DVD Player (SD-P1800) (ARV $249.99 ea.);

(150) Third Place Prizes: A $25 DVD Cash® certificate good for the purchase of DVDs and HD-DVDs at participating retailers. For a list of participating retailers who accept DVD Cash® go to www.useyourcash.com. Check the terms and conditions of use found on the certificate before using ($25 ea.). Certificate expires July 31, 2006.

Play every night getting better at the king kong triva since it's starting to repeat questions, and I haven't seen the movie yet. still haven't won yet.

HD-D1 is a modification of HD-A1 for Walmart. It has black case and square buttons. See the picture on our portal at hddvd.satelliteguys.us (on the left side).

I spin that damn wheel everyday. And lose every time. Whats frustating is knowing that if it were a real wheel youd never lose every single time.

Blockbuster HD DVD

Blu ray/ HD DVD notebook

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts