Total loss of signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have a 612 and 211. I continue to have issues with the 211 when it's in it's normal location. If I swap receivers, the problem goes away. I'd leave them swapped, but want the DVR in the bedroom Yes, I know I can pay $40 and add DVR to the 211, but I'm cheap and not sure if it's a dual tuner (so I can watch one thing and record another).
No on the 211, unless you use an OTA antenna so you can watch OTA while recording SAT, or vice versa. However, for the same monthly fee, you could switch to a Wally, which would give you two satellite tuners for watching and recording at the same time. The Wally also supports the dual-tuner OTA USB adapter. So, that would be twice as many tuners as the 211.

No on the 211, unless you use an OTA antenna so you can watch OTA while recording SAT, or vice versa. However, for the same monthly fee, you could switch to a Wally, which would give you two satellite tuners for watching and recording at the same time. The Wally also supports the dual-tuner OTA USB adapter. So, that would be twice as many tuners as the 211.
IF THE DUAL OTA WORKS............................... I'VE HAD MY DUAL TUNER DROP STORED OTA IF THE SIGNAL SUDDENLY GOES WEAK. IT DOSEN"T RESTORE THE SIGNAL YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY RESCAN THE OTA BAND TO GET THE PROGRAMMING BACK.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts