TR-40 Not for sale in Puerto Rico

neljtorres

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2005
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
I tried to buy a TR-40 an dish told me that they can't sell the DTV converters to us in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii or the Virgin Islands! What a bunch of crap!
Then I tried to order it by phone and could not either.:eek:

TR40

I tried to buy a TR-40 an dish told me that they can't sell the DTV converters to us in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii or the Virgin Islands! What a bunch of crap!
Then I tried to order it by phone and could not either.:eek:

I have in stock the DTV PAL, But on Monday Im going to make a call to my distributor, and ask for the TR40.

The local KMart had a bunch of DTV Pals, $59.99 but no TR-40's of course. I bought 2 Pals from Solid Signal for $49.99 each before applying my coupons. With the $12.95 shipping and tax there was only a few bucks difference between them and KMart though.

Ed

Hah, I see they lowered the price a buck since yesterday! Now $48.99.

Last edited:
Try here as well:

I had trouble getting one from Dish Network, so I got one from here after looking around.
Solid Signal - DTVPAL ATSC Coupon Eligible Digital to Analog Converter

Thanks for the Solid Signal tip! I failed getting 2 of the TR40's from Dish's site due to being a current sub (even though I have a few TV's without sat service). Solid Signal not only had the TR40's, but took the coupons without issue and also charged about $5 less overall for shipping ($12ish vs $17).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts