tranfer video from 621 to 722

Ray S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Central NJ
tranfer video from 622 to 722

I want to transfer all the video I have from my 622 to an external hard drive. I then want to plug external hard drive into the 722 that I am getting installed on next Saturday. I want to do this because I will be moving the 622 from the living room to the bedroom (where the 921 is at present) and have the 722 installed in the living room. Is this possible with the current software? Will I be able to watch the video from the hard drive on the 722 in the living room.

Last edited:
Well, it looks like I will be off to purchase a hard drive. Should I wait and have the installer (Dish'n It UP) to move the 622 to the bedroom or should I do the move on my own prior to installation? I installed the 921 myself and that included purchase and installation of the switches. Will there be any charge if they move the 622?

Well, it looks like I will be off to purchase a hard drive. Should I wait and have the installer (Dish'n It UP) to move the 622 to the bedroom or should I do the move on my own prior to installation? I installed the 921 myself and that included purchase and installation of the switches. Will there be any charge if they move the 622?

You would have to ask the installer on that one. I'd move before he shows and use the 921 in living room and let his disconnect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)