Transfer recordings between 2 722s

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

robk299

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 22, 2008
Cahokia, IL
My 722 is failing. I don't want to or can really afford to buy an external hard drive to transfer recordings. Is it possible to use a usb cable to transfer from one 722 to the other?

The Hopper3 is the only system I have heard announced that does the Ethernet transfer. Unfortunately the other receivers just support EHD. If you have a techie, that isn't using an old 500gb drive, you should be able to ask them and use it. Just be sure no important information is on it since it will reformat and delete anything currently on it.

Reactions: TheKrell
The Hopper3 is the only system I have heard announced that does the Ethernet transfer. Unfortunately the other receivers just support EHD. If you have a techie, that isn't using an old 500gb drive, you should be able to ask them and use it. Just be sure no important information is on it since it will reformat and delete anything currently on it.
AFAIK, that ability is planned and being tested. Whether or not it will be available upon release is in question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts