Transformers 2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Of course it doesn't matter how good the writing is, after sitting through the disaster of the second film, I'll wait for BD or Dish premiums before I watch the third.

I liked it and see everyone's comments as being valid . . . my problem was that Optimus survived and the Transformers won . . . it would have been a great cliffhanger to even the score at 1-1 and leave questions unanswered for part 3 (e.g. will Prime rise again? will the Transformers win?; etc.)

Most likely that's what will happen in the 3rd movie, so by the time they get to the 4th or 5th it will be resolved, Besides, they are making 300-400 million on each movie, WTF do they care if they are crap movies?! Right?

I mean this movie is like number 9 all time at the box office in the U.S. so what motivation does Hollywood have to make the next or any other movie for that matter any different, this crap is what sells, period, bottom line, end of story.

Rant over, sorry to offend anyone.

Funny. It made a huge amount of money in a very short-time, but did not really have much lasting power. I wonder what percentage of people went back to see it a second or third time?

And it will be interesting to see how well it does on the BD/DVD release. I for one, know that I will not be purchasing or renting it. :)

We just watched Transformers 1 on DVD last night. Keep in mind that I am not a big movie person. It was much better than I expected and may actually fork over a few bucks to see it at a theater.

Funny. It made a huge amount of money in a very short-time, but did not really have much lasting power. I wonder what percentage of people went back to see it a second or third time?

And it will be interesting to see how well it does on the BD/DVD release. I for one, know that I will not be purchasing or renting it. :)

I saw it one time in the theater. I saw the first one 3 times and have the BD (I also watched it once or twice on one of the movie channels in HD). I do not think I will get the second one on BD unless it is extreamly cheap. I would see a third one in the theater and hope it is better than the second one.

I saw it one time in the theater. I saw the first one 3 times and have the BD (I also watched it once or twice on one of the movie channels in HD). I do not think I will get the second one on BD unless it is extreamly cheap. I would see a third one in the theater and hope it is better than the second one.

When the third one comes out, I'll wait for the thread here to help me decide if the sequel was just anomaly, and if it is worth spending money in the theater. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)