Transformers: Age of Extinction Official Trailer #1 (2014)

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Hmm don't look too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual I was not really impressed. It was a very long movie consisting of action scenes with a few humans thrown in to try to string it together.

It was not a bad movie, but not one I will really want to watch again.

I was hoping that Mark Wahlberg would bring something new to the series, it was a good start at the beginning, there was a plot. But, then it turned into all the other transformer movies where humans were just running along from action scene to action seen trying to appear with the robots...

At least we did not have to see the Witwicky parents

I walked in expecting the worse...so surprisingly it was actually enjoyable. The plot itself was pretty good except its a Michael Bay film.

Transformers 5 Storyline Details Revealed http://news.yahoo.com/transformers-5-storyline-details-revealed-233839661.html
It looks as though ‘Transformers 5’ is going to pull out the big guns… as voice actor Mark Ryan spills the beans on what we can expect.During an appearance at Wings and Wheels UK (via Christian Post), the 59-year-old voice actor (who voiced Lockdown in ‘Age of Extinction’), revealed everything he knows about the movie’s plot so far.“He explained that the film is undergoing dual directions,” they said. “He said that the first will focus on Cade and Co. With that, fans predicted that ‘Transformers 5’ will be centered around having the Autobots on earth.”The plan is to have Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) and the Dinobots - with a few Autobots thrown in for good measure - assemble to tackle an impending threat on Earth,” expanded the folks at CBM. “[At the same time,] Optimus Prime will head into outer space to hunt down the creators of his race, the Quintessons, something which will see him reportedly meet up with Unicron.”If you ask me, that sounds like an awful lot to pack into one movie… but with a huge character such as Unicron just casually dropped in there, this could be the ‘Transformers’ movie we’ve all been waiting for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)