Tribe time is over! SOX WIN!

I was rooting for the Indians but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Boo!! Go Rockies!!

I was hoping the Indians would make it. BoSox had their day in the sun a few years back. Let some teams in there who either haven't felt victory in a while (Indians) or who have never been there (Rockies).

Being a Sox fan, I will admit the fact that the Rockies are a really really good team.

If anyone can beat the Sox it's the Rockies.

The thing that scares me about the Red Sox is their pitching. Especially Dice-K and Shilling. You never know what you are going to get from these guys.

And while Pappelbaun is a great picture, his face scares the hell out of me. He looks like he wants to kill someone when hes pitching.

Should be some good games.

Should be interesting to see them play baseball with Snow on the ground. :)

I understand they had a few inches yesterday.

Today in Boston, the weather is 82 degrees and sunny. (Really hot for this time of the year, normally we are around 50 degrees.)

Before the playoffs started (and after my beloved Mets gagged their way out), I was hoping Red Sox/Rockies.

The jinxed Sox vs. the Miracle Rockies team (If the Rockies win, they will pull off the biggest upset since the 69 mets).

I'm pulling for the Rockies as it will good for baseball....

Besides, doesn't Red Sox nation lose their identity when they WIN? Their shared misery is the glue that holds them together. What do you become when they find themselves turning into the Yankees? (shudder)

Should be interesting to see them play baseball with Snow on the ground. :)

I understand they had a few inches yesterday.

Today in Boston, the weather is 82 degrees and sunny. (Really hot for this time of the year, normally we are around 50 degrees.)

Supposed to be 74 in Denver by mid-week. Cold front pushes through today (a mere 50 here for a high, 24 low). For night games it will be under-armour weather for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)