Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I honestly thought that the Fortec HD receiver was going to be the coolest thing I would see at the show, however Tim from DMSI slid me a box this morning and told me to take a look.

I truely was blown away with what I saw....

A new Satellite Meter which we will see later this year from DMSI distributers nationwide.

But this was not just a Satellite Meter, this satellite meter got a built in FTA Tuner and a video screen, so not only can you aim your dish but you can also WATCH what your tuned into! AMAZING and all in one small 6 inch box!

The unit comes in a nice leatherette case which besides protecting your meter acts as a sun visor to help block the sun. And its rechargabe as well it comes with the carrying case, a shoulder strap, wall power plug, a cigerette lighter power supply and USB cable.

I know I would LOVE one of these units as everytime I work on my FTA setup I drag out my 17 inch LCD TV, my Fortec Receiver and an extension cord. WELL NO MORE OF THAT with the Trimax SM-1100.

All Photos Copyright 2007 SatelliteGuys.US - Photos may not be used without permission.

Attachments

• trimax1.jpg
    trimax1.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 764
  • trimax2.jpg
    trimax2.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 669
  • trimax3.jpg
    trimax3.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 693
  • trimax4.jpg
    trimax4.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 678
  • trimax5.jpg
    trimax5.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 710
Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, that was my first thought.
Are we talking the $500, $800, $1000, $1200, or $1500 price range?

A little too rich for my blood, but I can see installers out there paying through the nose for 'em.
Heck of a product! :cool:

I heard the planned pricing and was shocked at how low it was. It will be around the cost of a standard Birddog meter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts