triple LNB install

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

stillersnc

Original poster
Sep 26, 2004
Help!

After several hours on the roof, I was able to get signals for A, B, and C. The problem is that I have not been able to get any pair of the signals at once. If I have a 95 on A, I get 0 on B and C.

I have the integrated triple LNB and built-in multiswitch. Is this most likely a connection issue or a line of sight issue. The fact that I have been able to get signals on all 3 tells me it seems to be a connection issue but, although the dish is roof mounted, I do have trees extending 30-45 degress higher.

Rec settings (giving a 95 signal on A currently)
azimuth 227ish; elevation 37; tilt 55.

Sounds to me that your elevation setting for your dish is incorrect. You are most likely tuning the 101 WL location with either the 110 or 119 part of the triple LNBF. Make sure your mast is COMPLETELY PLUMB, then set your elevation to the suggested setting. Slowly move the dish antenna through the arc until you receive signal lock. Adjust for peak signal strength.

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts