Trojan

rodder

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 6, 2005
Adairsville,Ga 30103
i think i got a trojan are bug in my computer running windows 10. yesterday i started having these little pop up windows that was blank i ran Bitdenfender and malwarebyte and did not find anything then i tried to download spybot search and destroy and it kept giving me this message ( The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred
it would not let download another antivirus too. looking in my files i found these i do not know what they are Frightening and Representavive every time i delete the they come back i have also done this in safe mode any body know what i could do next

1: Borrow another computer.
2: Download Spybot to a usb pendrive
3: Try running it from the drive on your infected pc, maybe that will work.
Make SURE you disconnect the infected pc from the internet while you are doing this, until you think it's clean.

For virus removal at work I always pull the hard drive, dock it to a USB -> SATA cradle, have it mount as an external drive to another computer and run a combo of BitDefender Corporate and Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit against it.

Reactions: TheKrell
i ran all of those did not work. i was finally able to delete those files going in in safe mode but it corrupted my proxy setting have not got those fixed yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts