Trouble receiving 129 with a Dish 1000.2

Voyager6

thanks for the input. I do have a ViP622 with the new smart card. I am using the 1000.2 for 110 & 119 and a 2nd dish (using the input port on the 1000.2 dish) for 61.5. When the weather warms up I'll try 129 again.

John

1. If it worked great, why did you move it?

2. if you are reconsidering putting it back on the roof, apparently it's ok up there. So again, why did you take it off?

Landlord wanted to put a new roof on the house. So I didn't have to deal with putting holes in the new roof and being without tv while they were working on it, I put it in the yard.

I would have to talk to the landlord again to see if it is ok to put back on there, and I haven't done that yet. Plus, this winter has been crazy for the amount of snow so far, things aren't very accessable right now.

So while I may do that in the future, for right now I am stuck in the yard :(

yea here in indy we are going through alot of upgrades and get the same problem with 129, 27 degrese here, so 61.5 is a frequent option, i favor a dish 500 with an i bracket, most of the time you can get 61.5 peaked in around 68.

Success

I finally have HD! I ended up moving the dish back to my house and it works great, much better signal levels all around too, especially on 129. I waited until Ciel-2 was fired up to see if by some chance it would work in the yard, when it didn't I waded around in the almost waist deep snow and got it back where it was.

Quick question, currently dish does not offer my local channels (Cadillac MI) in HD, and they told me when I ordered HD that they would "at a later date." I was wondering if the time may be soon since Ciel-2 and it's large capacity is online. Where can I find out if this is in the works? Is there a thread I should be watching here? After all that difficulty I had, I would hope they wouldn't do something stupid and add them to 61.5 now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)