trouble with 129 satellite

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
is anyone else having trouble with the 129 satellite.it seems im getting a very low signal on those channels.about 20 percent.just wondering if its just me or everyone.

I checked this sat (129) as I was looking at 119w about 12:30 p m and my tp's, which are on # 17-32 are all around 50, except 21 is at 64. Seems okay
The spotbeams are on # 1-16 and they are from 12 to 63 readings, kind of all over the place

is anyone else having trouble with the 129 satellite.it seems im getting a very low signal on those channels.about 20 percent.just wondering if its just me or everyone.
I been having issues, more so, since last Fall that all have something to do with 129. I had my 1000.2 checked and it was determined that a two dish set up, that I originally had, is what was needed and I would be switch back to. But the Field Supervisor that said he had seen this on the rise and reversion to two was the only way to remedy these and my issues, has left DISH and so I am left with these issues still happening with 129. That is, apparently, until I do something about it. DISH isn't interested in fixing it. As forceful as they were that I had to have the 1000.2. That's part of the reason that the FS left DISH. Their ever growing lack of concern for their clientele.

I am East of the old Echostar HQ in Littleton.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)