True Blood

Does anyone else think that true blood should have more seasons ???...

I have heard that some people are upset that 7 seasons is not enough

Thoughts ???

Regardless I'm excited for the final season

The last couple of seasons have been fairly weak to me. I hope they make the last one a good one and we do not get another How I Met Your Mother last season...

Question: Do you know if we’re going to meet any of the beloved but sadly departed characters of the past on True Blood‘s final season? If not, do you have any other scoops?
Ausiello: No word yet on any Nights of the Living Dead, but I can tell you that we’re getting what sounds like a new Big Bad in Mr. Gus. Though he’s a Japanese businessman, he’s apparently been so Americanized that he’d make J.R. Ewing seem Asian. (By which we mean he rocks a 10-gallon hat and speaks with a drawl.) Oh, and thanks to a business back-stab, he’s got a thirst for vengeance that’s described as “infinite.” So, while he’ll appear to be middle-aged, I have a hunch he’s immortal.

Looking forward to it. Kind of sad that it will be the last season, but I suppose it is about time, the last couple seasons were a lot weaker than the first ones were.

I think the series has pretty much run its course.
I'd be ready for something new, as True Blood was when it started.
Yes, I've been a fan.
Have all the episodes archived in HD, but not sure when I'd ever watch again.

I think the series has pretty much run its course.
I'd be ready for something new, as True Blood was when it started.
Yes, I've been a fan.
Have all the episodes archived in HD, but not sure when I'd ever watch again.

It's funny that in the past I would watch old tv re-runs over and over . That was before all the choices we have today . Now the funny thing is that I still watch old re-runs from the past. I'm watching Love Boat from 79 on Metv. But the thing is that I haven't watched this show since the early 80s , so they all seem new again to me. IF you wait about 30 years from now I 'm sure that True Blood will seem all new again.;)

It's funny that in the past I would watch old tv re-runs over and over . That was before all the choices we have today . Now the funny thing is that I still watch old re-runs from the past. I'm watching Love Boat from 79 on Metv. But the thing is that I haven't watched this show since the early 80s , so they all seem new again to me. IF you wait about 30 years from now I 'm sure that True Blood will seem all new again.;)

I used to watch series again, but now I barely seem to have time to keep up with the current ones much less go back and watch them again.

true-blood-season-seven-poster1.jpg
True Blood Final Season Poster

true-blood-season-seven-poster1.jpg

Question: Any spoilers on True Blood?
Ausiello: Any spoiler, Courtney? How about what’s sure to be the most talked-about sex scene in True Blood history? And yes, it’s crazier than that time Bill climbed out of his grave and had sex with Sookie in the graveyard. This same-sex hookup, between two non-gay characters, goes down in Episode 2 of the show’s final season — and trust me, it was worth the wait. I can’t say much more, but in case you’re wondering, this particular “love” scene is accompanied by strings.

Watching True Blood last night felt like I was watching either a soap opera or a telenovela. There are so many other good shows to watch that I wonder why I'm wasting my time with this show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)