True cost of 250 Pack.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Suppafreak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 9, 2006
I currently have an "Everything" pack, 3 receivers and no HD. My total price after taxes is approximately $119. I would like to switch to America's 250 pack and two receivers. Can anyone tell what is the after tax bill amount for that setup?

Thanks.

Should be able to chat online with the CSR to get you an idea on your bill.

beware of downgrade fees and I think the prorated bill, usually gets ya, then the following month its alot cheaper, then it spikes back up.

Maybe under contract with your third reciever.... forget exactly how that works.

How would we know what your tax rate is?

AT250 is $55, then add whatever an extra receiver costs these days...$5 I guess? So $60 + tax.

Between your current bill and the DISH website, you have all the info you need, why are you asking strangers who don't know your tax rate?

mine with locals, superstations, and hd essentials is around 85 a month. that was down from 130 for the everything package.

well, right now you pay 119. so that means 99.95 for programming plus 20 bucks in equip fees and taxes? so if you have the t250 it will be 59.99 plus 20 bucks in equip fees. thats 79.99. plus with AEP you hav eno dvr fees, so depending how many dvr fees you have plus whether you are on dda makes the difference. call 1-800-333-DISH. they will tell you what your bill will be and make any programming changes for you.

by the way, you can sign up for the DDA250 and knock out one dvr fee with credit card auto pay&paperless billing. plus, that should get you cinemax annualy for one cent.

I just downgraded my TOP250... :(

TOP250 + 301 and 721 cost me just over $75 / month. Add another $5.00 since my 721 was without DVR fee, and you're looking at $80-ish / month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)