TruTv on 148? Still on 242.

KaptainRandom

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
mesa az
TruTv showed up in my listings at 148.
Between espn2(143) and fs2(149).
Why put trutv in middle of sports grouping? Or is something new planned and trutv just holding/testing 148 space?

Because there will be a few March Madness basketball games on the channel beginning tomorrow.
tnt was showing a basketball game yesterday. they are part of march madness too right?
tnt use to be called tennesse network *if i could remember* or some other tennessee name but who knows

TNT aired two NBA games yesterday. That is not part of March Madness, that is professional basketball. March Madness is the NCAA college championship series. TNT was originally called Turner Network Television.

they do this every year, you shoulde know that 148 is the temporary home of TruTV during NCAA's annual men's basketball tournament. it makes it easier to find it during the basketball tourney and also i'm sure TruTV goes on free preview during time of year.

Sent from my RCT6873W42M using Tapatalk

they do this every year, you shoulde know that 148 is the temporary home of TruTV during NCAA's annual men's basketball tournament. it makes it easier to find it during the basketball tourney and also i'm sure TruTV goes on free preview during time of year.
No free preview. In fact, the last time I got a free preview of Tru was in the middle of August 2015, and that was only the standard-def feed and only lasted a few days. (Apparently it was some sort of glitch that was then fixed. I also lost the standard-def feed of TNT that I had been getting with my Welcome Pack subscription, at the same time the free preview of Tru ended.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)