Trying To Add Some Programming

Crash758

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 4, 2010
Salisbury, MD
Anyone have any idea why when I try to add (any) programming it comes up that I have to call as my request cannot be completed online? I wanted to add Blockbuster (I cancelled it 4-6 weeks ago, but I miss Palladia) but it will not let me online. Then I tried to add the Epix package for $7 and it wont let me do that either. I really do not want to call, and can live without the channels... I just was trying to get them back.

Thanks,
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Mike

I believe you can not add/remove online if you have removed in the last 30 days.

Anyone have any idea why when I try to add (any) programming it comes up that I have to call as my request cannot be completed online? I wanted to add Blockbuster (I cancelled it 4-6 weeks ago, but I miss Palladia) but it will not let me online. Then I tried to add the Epix package for $7 and it wont let me do that either. I really do not want to call, and can live without the channels... I just was trying to get them back.

Thanks,
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Mike

If you send me a PM with your account information I would be able to get these added for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)