Trying to order Dish need some help!!

I'll let everyone know but it may be a while. Dish sales have been slow and not many of them have been Hoppers. Seems most of what we do now are service calls, movers and upgrades.

Our neighborhood good guy Matt from the Dirt team helped me out. I did a 2 Hopper 1 Joey system. I'll just have him deactivate the Joey a couple days later. I'll send it back and that will be that. So I am ordered and ready to go!! I've been waiting forever!!! Thanks again guys and thanks Matt! You the man!

Good deal!:) Mattg is da man!

Are you sure you would not be happy with 1 Hopper and 1 Joey?

I'm assuming your talking to me. Last time I got mixed up and answered a question on this board not ment for me. I got yelled and told to pay attention. I'm still shocked how some people can be so damn mean to people that are new here and new to message boards in general. Kinda easy to do when your anonymous and don't have to look people in the face. Anyway......

No 1 Hopper and 1 Joey would not work. 2 Hoppers is perfect. My wife will have a Hopper and so will I. No conflicts ever!! Then when our daughter gets old enough for TV we will get another Joey. We just don't need it and the extra $7 fee right now for a Joey we would never use. I think 2 Hoppers will be the perfect system! Again I hope that question was for me. If not sorry about that.

Flex24 Plan

All scheduled recordings are "No Info Available"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)