Trying to return to Dish

pgh-dish

Original poster
Sep 1, 2007
I was a dish customer about 2 years ago (I left because of lack of local HD's). Now I want to return because of the abundance of HD (including my locals of course), so I called up and the csr told me that since I was a customer (although it's been over 2 years!!!!) I would have to pay the $49 activation fee!!

Tried talking to the manager - same story I "have" to pay the $49 fee because i'm a "returning customer". Anyway, I refused and they said OK, and that was the end of the call. They asked me if I had a "code" to waive the fee and I didn't know what they were talking about. Anyway, I guess they meant the clubdish "referral" code that another customer could give you... Anyway, if anyone wants to help me out with a code, please pm me.

Thanks.

two options, get a club dish card from me and try to sign up as a new customer which will save you 49.00. E-mail CEO@echostar.com and tell them you want to come back and want lot's of HD. I am willing to bet they will wave the 49.00 fee. They can do things other groups can't.:D

I will try the email to ceo@echostar.com, if I can't get the 49 dollar fee waived another way...

Is a "club dish card" the same thing as a "referral" code. I ask because even after the csr told me that I had to sign up as a "returning customer" she told me I could get the fee waived if I had a "code". So I thought just getting a code would be the simplest route to get the 49 fee waived...

sorry for the newbie questions, but would I be able to get the same type of deal from dishstore.net as the "dish-builder" does on the Dish website?

Absolutly!

We would love to have your business and whatever deal is out there, I guarantee we can match it or beat it!

But seriously, we have the best deal around right now anyways with the Free activation and up to $75 rebate for new customers.

Its a little bit different for former customers, but I know we can still do a Free install.

Either send me a PM or call the office Tuesday morning when im in... 800-807-0837

Claude G.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts