Trying to start new service and the agents suck!

This is about the 500th time you've posted this and each time I ask myself "how in the heck is someone supposed to know if their local authorized Dish Retailer is good or not until it's too late?".
I suggested to JSheridan that he should just put that line in his signature and be done with it. :)

I have signatures blocked so I don't even think about them. :biggrin
That's what you said last time. The thing is, if I understand correctly, blocking signatures prevents you from seeing our signatures. It wouldn't prevent anyone else from seeing your signature, especially not a new member asking for help, who may not have gotten around to blocking signatures yet. I still say that simply putting your trademark tagline :biggrin in your signature might help such members if they read any of your posts, and it might save you the trouble of typing it again. :)

Reactions: JSheridan
He said that he didn't think about signatures because he has them blocked. Out of sight, out of mind. He isn't saying he couldn't do that, just that he forgot he could do that.

Reactions: JSheridan
Honestly, I’m cool with seeing it when it’s up. Other than this thread, it may be a one post and done kind of thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)