TT not changing from 128K to 16K

bshifflett

Original poster
Oct 23, 2005
I have my talk shows wanting to record at 16k instead of 128k, so I go into the recording tab for scheduled recordings and change it there, but when the scheduled time runs and it records, it does not change it and it records at the 128k that is default I have???? What am I doing wrong?

Also, what is the benefit of Timetrax now? I am trying to fully understand this, I want to record certain artists, I thought that when you have Timetrax on that it monitors the stations as they are playing and when an artist on your grab list comes, it tunes to that channel and recordsm is this wrong in my assumption and if it is, do you think this would be implemented in the future?

Hi,

What version of TimeTrax do you have? The 128K bug has been fixed in newer versions. You may want to download the latest and try it again.

TimeTrax does not have the ability to monitor other channels from what you are tuned to in order to record artists playing on other channels.

It is a feature that has been mentioned before and we have it on our whiteboard for future consideration.

Derek

I was using the 1.2 version and now downloaded the 1.3 beta version. Same problem.

Win XP Pro SP2
XMPCR

I will pass this on to the development guys and see what they say.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Derek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)