TT S2-3200

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Is there any way to add blindscanning to this card? I just bought one and was wondering if anyone has ben able to do so.

Not that I know of. The Skystar 2 version 2.3 is the only card I know of that has the chip that can do hardware blind scanning. Any card can do software blind scanning as it is a function of the software you are using not the card. Software blind scanning is very slow, Dvbviewer(Transedit) and Progdvb Pro have blind scanning features that you can try with your card.

Yea, I can care less about hardware blind scanning... Dont care how long it takes but how slow is slow. I would assume that with software blind scanning it shouldnt take no longer than 20 min. I really dont care how long it takes I just want it to find signals :D

Specifically im looking for a solution that can blind scan s2 signals, software wise. I will take a look at those as soon as I get my HTPC built here an a few days once everything arrives. :)

20 minutes? hehe, more like hours, not minutes. Not really useful if you intend to find feeds that come and go, they'll be gone before you get to the end of the scan.

A follow up on the tuner strength of this card. CBS initiated a test feed today for there move to S2. DVB-S2 8PSK 4080 V 29860 FEC9/10. Testers tried to lock this feed with the Coolsat 8000, Pansats 9000 and 9200 and Vantage 7100 with no luck. Two testers with the TT3200 locked the feed with no problems.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts