TT Total Sirius Package

ideaguy1974

Original poster
Oct 22, 2005
Forgive me if this is a basic question, but why is a car tuner offered in the total package? I couldn't tell if there was an AC adapter to power the tuner.

There was mention of power to the convertor (the TT block that gets it to the computer).

How do I power a car tuner device in my home? Or am I stupid?

The TimeTrax device powers the radio via the A/C adaptor that you get with the kit.

Derek.

Oh man, I so want this thing! Right now its a really great product, what would make this the ultimate is if it could be stuck inside the PC like a video card.

I'm buying one. Thanks.

dserianni said:
The TimeTrax device powers the radio via the A/C adaptor that you get with the kit.

Derek.
Is this the only way to get TT with Sirius? I mean this car setup? We're planning to buy one but it'll be pretty hard to explain to my wife why am I installing a car radio in our living room...

You don't need a car radio to use it. Just the TimeTrax Box. It connects to the Sirius reciever. The TimeTrax box is approx 4" by 4" and the reciever is about 3" X 5"

Not too big so you can easily place it behind the computer.

Right now this is the only Sirius solution we offer.

Derek

dserianni said:
You don't need a car radio to use it. Just the TimeTrax Box. It connects to the Sirius reciever. The TimeTrax box is approx 4" by 4" and the reciever is about 3" X 5"

Not too big so you can easily place it behind the computer.

Right now this is the only Sirius solution we offer.

Derek

I see, thanks.

I've checked this $169 package and it seems to me it uses the sound card input, not USB - why would I pay any extra for TT compared to any other time-shifting audio recorder, what are the additional features here?

PS: http://www.timetraxtech.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=52000

The USB connection is for controlling the radio and the Line-In to the sound card is for recording the audio.

Derek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)