TUNA could be the Dolphins GM

My guess is that he will replace the GM (and he is not the GM BTW) then the caoch but taht he will not repalce players all that quickly. He generally takes his time learning about each palyer and coming up with a plan to get the best out of them and/or replace them.

Say what you want about him but he gets results and this will insulate him from the hassles of dealing with today's players. But I fI were Ricky Williams I would be concerned.

I don't think its bad. I don't think much of coaches that wear the egos on their sleeve. BUT, he will not be coaching this team, SO that could be the silver linning. And if he were to screw this up, he gets no blame because the team sucks ANYWAYS, so he's in a better than in a win-win situation....and WHEN he improves this team(you can't get MORE rock bottom than the Dolphins), they will ALL think what HE THINKS already.....a...no...THE football GOD.....:rolleyes:

Yes you can - Can you say Detroit Lions? Don't let the record fool you, this team really, really sucks - 50 yrs. worth.

If they played the Lions, my money would be on Miami.

NOW??!! No way! LMAO....Miami would find a way to loose by 3 TDs.
Last night, I assure you that IF the Lions would have had NO TOs with the PATS having 4....the Lions WOULD have won! You know you are really bad when you have NO TOs, your opponent has FOUR and STILL blown out by a 28-7 score!!

I never liked Bill Parcell, even with his help I don't think the Dolphins are going anywhere in the next 1-2 years.

It will take awhile to have an impact. OF course that si what I said when he took over the 1-15 jets too and they went 8-8 the next year and they made it the AFC Championship game the next year.

It will take awhile to have an impact. OF course that si what I said when he took over the 1-15 jets too and they went 8-8 the next year and they made it the AFC Championship game the next year.
And look at the Cowboys when he took over them, they were down there with the (can I say it ?) The Lions, way to go Millen, show NO improvement , while Parcells putr together from next to nothing a playoff and potential Championship team in 2-3 years (or was it 3-4 years)

Your turn Paul,

Detroit Lions
Rebuilding since.........

Jimbo

Jimbo, it would be easier to list the teams that haven't rebuilt themselves into a playoff team in 3-4 seasons - oh wait a minute, it's everybody BUT THE FREAKIN' LIONS, who have been (all together boys and girls) REBUILDING SINCE 1957!
Here's my worry, if the Lions somehow find a way to win in Lambeau, (I'm not too worried, I don't think they've done it for 15 seasons now), Millen and Marinelli will both get contract extensions. God help us all if that happens. Truth be told, they were a better team last year at 3-13, then they are this season at 7-8. If you have to ask why, you haven't been watching.

Jimbo, it would be easier to list the teams that haven't rebuilt themselves into a playoff team in 3-4 seasons - oh wait a minute, it's everybody BUT THE FREAKIN' LIONS, who have been (all together boys and girls) REBUILDING SINCE 1957!
Here's my worry, if the Lions somehow find a way to win in Lambeau, (I'm not too worried, I don't think they've done it for 15 seasons now), Millen and Marinelli will both get contract extensions. God help us all if that happens. Truth be told, they were a better team last year at 3-13, then they are this season at 7-8. If you have to ask why, you haven't been watching.

As for the contracts ???
Millen will most likely get a new contract, theres NO way he's going anywhere, after all they won 7 maybe 8 games this year, thats more than any other in Millen's tenure, Mr. Ford will see to him staying on board for at least another 3-4 years.

Now that the younger Ford is in control, at least I think thats what's happening, they may go another 10 years without getting to .500.

Last time they were at .500 they fired the coach, and they haven't been there since.
Oh how we long for the Wayne and Barry show.

Jimbo

William Clay Ford is still running the show. The Lions victory total (7) is actually higher than Ford Motor Co. stock is selling for. (Below $7 as of Friday). Looks like they aren't any better running a major corporation either. This team couldn't play dead.

I never liked Bill Parcell, even with his help I don't think the Dolphins are going anywhere in the next 1-2 years.

No one actually lies Bill Parcells. Most of his ex plauers will tell you that they don't but that they would gladly pay for him again anyway because he gets results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts