TuneIn Radio app on Roku

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Re: Roku.

I have an XD (do they now call this Roku 2?) that is starting to hang up for seemingly no reason. Except for this annoyance, it's still very responsive. Is it worth it to upgrade to say, Roku 3, which has features I really don't need, like voice search and headphone jack?

I don't mean it doesn't work I just wish they would update to the new version of the app like they have on the Amazon Fire TV because half the channels that are on the Amazon Fire TV tune in app not supported on Roku
I guess I havent noticed any difference in channels between the roku app and the one on the phone

Because the early editions of the Roku did not support AAC AAC+ Audio which many stations use.

With the Roku 3 and Forward those boxes can play AAC and AAC+ audio, however they can't update the software as it wouldn't work on the older Rokus and then make the old Rokus stop working with Tune in. A majority of the Rokus in use are still Roku 2 units. So that would be a big loss for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)