AZBOX Tuners for the Premium Pluss

Flinthill,

No, it is that one Premium Plus with a second tuner is ~$280 cheaper than two Premium Plus receivers.

RADAR

Whew, that was a close call! :>) I thought Azbox had increased the price from $60 to $280. I am considering the benefits of a second tuner against adding a second receiver (of a different brand) It seems adding a second tuner would really complicate the Azbox operation. I'd like to keep things simple and straight forward.

How is the testing of the second tuner progressing? Haven't heard you mention anything about it for a couple of weeks.

Flinthill

Whew, that was a close call! :>) I thought Azbox had increased the price from $60 to $280. I am considering the benefits of a second tuner against adding a second receiver (of a different brand) It seems adding a second tuner would really complicate the Azbox operation. I'd like to keep things simple and straight forward.

How is the testing of the second tuner progressing? Haven't heard you mention anything about it for a couple of weeks.

Flinthill

There has been a virus going around here lately and I got it. I've had a really bad pulmonary condition for two weeks going on three now and I don't have the wherewithall to do much.
When I get over this, I need to set up a separate dish for testing. I would like to install a second motorized dish, but I may just set up a couple of fixed pointers for now.

So, needless to say, I haven't done anything more beyond installing the tuner in the box.

RADAR

There has been a virus going around here lately and I got it. I've had a really bad pulmonary condition for two weeks going on three now and I don't have the wherewithall to do much.
When I get over this, I need to set up a separate dish for testing. I would like to install a second motorized dish, but I may just set up a couple of fixed pointers for now.
RADAR

RADAR
Sorry to hear you have been under the weather. I hope all my questions haven't been a burden. In the last 3 weeks I've had a severe case of bronchitis plus sinus trouble. Just now getting rid of the coughing. We went on that trip a couple of weeks ago and the cold night air delayed the healing. Shouldn't have went, but that would have allowed common sense to get in the way of enthusiasm and I couldn't have that............... :>)

Wish you a comfortable and quick recovery!!!

Flinthill

I have 2 tuners in my Prem +. I can watch from one tuner and record from the other tuner. I am fairly certain that you can not record from both tuners simultaneously. I think I tried that once, but I don't remember the exact details. I have only one internal hard drive to record on, and have not tried to record from one tuner to the internal drive and another tuner to a USB hard drive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts