Tuning locals

Rangers4me

Original poster
Aug 17, 2008
Does anyone know if there is a quicker way to tune locals than typing in 0 0 0 Ch# 0 ?

Since there is no enter button on the remote, i figured there would be a shortcut, so I could just type 7 for instance for ABC.

Single/double digit like 13 may take you to the map-down channel like 13.0 instead of 13.1--not to be confused with the analog channel on non-622/722. You may want to use the four-digit 6xxx or 7xxx code to get the satellite version of the big-4 channels so you can have two of them and use less disk space than the OTA or the OTA is blocked. Use the OTA when you want the best picture, the channel is 720p, you will not be keeping it, or you need the third tuner.
-Ken

Does anyone know if there is a quicker way to tune locals than typing in 0 0 0 Ch# 0 ?

Since there is no enter button on the remote, i figured there would be a shortcut, so I could just type 7 for instance for ABC.

The "select " button is the enter button. Type in 6 then hit the Select button. it takes you to the channel instantly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)