Turbo HD - FREE Redzone in SD

PaulJaxHD

Original poster
Jul 20, 2009
Jacksonville
I'm a Turbo Silver customer and since the launch of NFL Redzone in late September I've received the SD version but not the HD version.

Today I contacted customer support to see what was going on and to see if they could turn on the HD feed. The answer was quite amusing, the rep said I was receiving the SD version due to a technical issue with their system (excerpt from conversation below). So are any other Turbo HD customers encountering this "technical issue"?

(03) Service Rep.: Yes, it is not in your package.
Paul: I'm watching 155 right now thats why I have a hard time believing its not in the Turbo HD package
(03) Service Rep.: I'm afraid, you are getting this channel due to the technical issue from our end though this channel is not available with your package.
(03) Service Rep: As mentioned, the NFL Red Zone channel is available only with the Multi Sports Package and your account has only the Turbo HD package. The Turbo HD package is the absolute HD package.
(03) Service Rep: You are getting this channel due to the technical error.

Last edited:
Yeah I think I confused the rep by asking about this today but this is my third weekend watching the Red Zone in SD on Channel 155. The HD preview is now done and I lost the HD feed but the SD is still working perfectly. At this pace I'll be watching the SD version all season for free.

I also was getting RZ in SD for the first 3 weeks but I couldn't stand it on the 52" so I went ahead and upgraded to the sports pack to get HD. It's worth it to me since the rep was kind enough to give me a 5$ credit on my bill for the next 10 months thus costing me 99 cents to upgrade for that duration. ;)

By the way ....welcome to the forums neighbor - PaulJaxHd

% of games in HD - NBA League Pass

Watching what's been recorded on DVR and EHD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)