Turbo (or whatnot) and video/audio synch

illin

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 21, 2007
I cannot say if the picture quality improved...but one thing that I have noticed is that all of my video and audio are properly synced on everything since I have become "turbo charged" (or whatever the silly term is).

I generally had minor synch problems on 1/4 of the DVRd shows...some were really minor, some were bad. To date, though, all have been spot on!

Anyone know if this is something Dish addressed or are they just having a run of good luck?

I cannot say if the picture quality improved...but one thing that I have noticed is that all of my video and audio are properly synced on everything since I have become "turbo charged" (or whatever the silly term is).

I generally had minor synch problems on 1/4 of the DVRd shows...some were really minor, some were bad. To date, though, all have been spot on!

Anyone know if this is something Dish addressed or are they just having a run of good luck?
This isn't going to answer your question, but I was having some minor sound issues a while back, myself (and yes, I had my receiver synced with HD). Mainly on TLC, for some reason. Miami Ink and American Chopper were the worst. Doesn't seem to be a problem now, though. Is Dish's "upgrade" to be credited?...Who knows. I too, would like to know if this "Turbo-schmurbo" had any effect, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts