turn off hd chanel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ked

Original poster
Nov 28, 2008
My neighbors tree is starting to block the signal to my dish and 722 receiver. The best signal I can get is 41 on 119 and 38 on 110. 129 has some signal around 20. Until I can get the dish moved is there a way when you change the channel that it goes to sd instead of hd? I can go into the guide and select all channels to select sd but that is a pain. My neighbors that have dish are all in the seventies for signal. It did work fine until recently

My neighbors tree is starting to block the signal to my dish and 722 receiver. The best signal I can get is 41 on 119 and 38 on 110. 129 has some signal around 20. Until I can get the dish moved is there a way when you change the channel that it goes to sd instead of hd? I can go into the guide and select all channels to select sd but that is a pain. My neighbors that have dish are all in the seventies for signal. It did work fine until recently

It seems odd to me that a tree is just starting to block your dish and all 3 sats are low. Typically at the beginning of growth blocking it starts with one sat, unless of course the tree is dead nuts in front of the dish.

It seems odd to me that a tree is just starting to block your dish and all 3 sats are low. Typically at the beginning of growth blocking it starts with one sat, unless of course the tree is dead nuts in front of the dish.

Its probably finally gotten where its causing a video issue. Probably been in the way all along and was fine in the winter. But now all the leaves are there. And now the problem is noticeable

You could go to Menu 8-1 on Channel Preference, make sure HD & SD are selected. That way you won't have to change it to all channels to get the SD ones in the guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)